Sappi Process Traineeship 2022 Is Open . Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a prospective Process Trainee for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
This role reports into the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
Sappi Process Trainee – Main Laboratory Opportunities 2022
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all time
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Physical Science)/ N3 Pulp and Paper
- Ntional Diploma Analytical Chemistry will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: