The Sefako Makgatho University, SMU Application 2020 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.smu.ac.za application 2020, SMU Registration 2020, Sefako Makgatho University Online Application 2020, Sefako Makgatho University Application Form 2020 available below.
SMU Online Application 2020 has been published online. The Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) application form 2020 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. Sefako Makgatho University Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The Sefako Makgatho University, SMU Application details like online registration 2020, application form 2020, application dates, requirements, SMU application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.smu.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- 1 SMU Application 2020 Details:
- 1.1 How to Apply for SMU Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
- 1.2 SMU Application Status 2020
- 1.3 SMU Accommodation
- 1.4 SMU Application Fees
- 1.5 Submitting Results & Documents for SMU Application 2020
- 1.6 SMU Admission Requirements
- 1.7 Admission Resources
- 1.8 Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- 1.9 Contact Sefako Makgatho University (SMU):
SMU Application 2020 Details:
|Institution Name||Sefako Makgatho University (SMU)|
|Year||2020/2021 academic year|
How to Apply for SMU Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
The Sefako Makgatho University, SMU also accepts hardcopy / offline application form. Below you will find important instructions and link to download the SMU Application Form for various programmes.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close either at the end of June or July, depending on your chosen course of study.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- There is one application form for all SMU applicants.
You can post your application form to the following address:
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
P.O. Box 60
or you can hand deliver the application to the following address:
Student Administration and Registration office
Clinical Pathology Building (Basement) at SMU
Download Hardcopy Application Forms:
SMU Application Status 2020
If you need Sefako Makgatho University Student Accommodation, You can indicate this in the student residence section on the application form.
SMU Application Fees
The Sefako Makgatho University, SMU Application Fees 2020.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of R200 for all applicants.
- Please note that you may directly deposit this money and no cash should be posted.
- Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Submitting Results & Documents for SMU Application 2020
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of SMU as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach SMU at the earliest possible date.
SMU Admission Requirements
SMU general admission requirements
- Your admission to SMU is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some SMU qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2020 academic year.
NOTE: The final selection will be made in the second week of January and that all information will be communicated to you via SMS.
|Application Dates||APS Scores|
|Open Dates||NECO Result|
|Universities Prospectus 2020||Past Papers|
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact Sefako Makgatho University (SMU):
You can contact SMU’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Phone: (012) 521-4111
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) by visiting the official website www.smu.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the SMU Application 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: