South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Financial Stability Research Grant 2017/2018
To promote and support research related to financial stability, the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is offering five grants to postgraduate students registered at South African universities.
Students are encouraged to submit proposals for research on financial stability-related topics that will result in publishable papers.
- The grants are open to Masters and Doctoral students registered at South African universities.
- The value of each grant is R75 000.00.
- Proposals should indicate how the research project will help to improve the broader understanding of financial stability issues in South Africa.
- Recipients of grants will be required to submit a paper upon completion, which is available for publication by the SARB. Publication will be subject to standard peer review processes.
- Research supervisors will be required to submit a progress report by 31 July 2018.
Documentation to be submitted:
- Completed application form.
- Research Proposal no more than five pages in length, with a one-page summary.
- A full academic transcript to mid-2017.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor of the research.
- A certified copy of your South African identify document.
- A certified copy of your passport if you are not a South African citizen. Financial Stability Department 2017/2018 Financial Stability Research Grants: Call for applications
How to submit your application:
Submit the required documentation to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
The deadline for submission is 20 October 2017.
- Selection will be through a panel of experts identified and appointed by the SARB.
- These will be assessed and the successful candidates will be contacted by the SARB.
- Legal agreements, stating the full scope and expectations of the SARB, will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
- Grants will be awarded by end February 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More