Student Nursing Diploma Intake 2020. Applications are open for Student Nursing 2020 to study the Diploma in Nursing at four hospitals in Gauteng. Bursaries are available to cover the cost of the training.
Would you like to study to be a nurse? Applications are open now for the Diploma in Nursing with the Gauteng government. Bursaries are available to cover the cost of the course.
To qualify for the programme you must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health
• Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 31st December; NO late applications will be accepted
• Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
• No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done on this website:
The following subject criteria are required:
• Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
• National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score)
• National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
• Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
How to Apply for Student Nursing Diploma Intake 2020
For details on how to apply – click the link below.
To apply for the Nursing diploma CLICK HERE FOR THE GAUTENG GOVERNMENT WEBSITE
Application Closing Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020
Share this post with your Friends: