The Swartland Municipality Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. arc.agric.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Salary||R263 100 – R341 520 p.a|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||30th August 2019|
Swartland Municipality Vacancies 2019 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2019 Swartland Municipality Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Swartland Municipality is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- Senior Inspector Law Enforcement (Dog Unit) (Swartland Area). Reference number: V25/19
Swartland Municipality Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Grade 12 (NQF 4)
- Valid Code B driving license
- Law Enforcement Certificate and Traffic Diploma
- Appointed as a Traffic Officer
- No criminal record.
- Computer literate
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Negotiating skills
- Four (4) years relevant experience
How to Apply for Swartland Municipality Vacancies
How to Apply for Swartland Municipality Vacancies 2019 Application Form.
Full details and the prescribed application forms can be requested telephonically from Mr D Carolus at 022 487 9400 or on our website at www.swartland.org.za. Completed applications on which the post reference numbers are clearly indicated and including certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Division, Private Bag X52, Malmesbury, 7299.
Application Deadline: 30th August 2019
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Swartland Municipality Vacancies 2019 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Swartland Municipality Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Swartland Municipality Vacancies 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Swartland Municipality Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Swartland Municipality Vacancies 2019 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|NW Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||22nd November 2019|
|Limpopo Dept of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||22nd November 2019 (24 Months)|
|Gauteng Department of E-Government Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||22nd November 2019|
|Gauteng Dept of Health Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||29th November 2019.|
|KZN Department of Health Vacancies 2019||November 11, 2019||22nd November 2019|
|Overstrand Local Municipality Vacancies 2019||November 5, 2019||25th November 2019 @ 15:00.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: