The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT Application 2020 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.tut.ac.za application 2020, TUT Registration 2020, Tshwane University of Technology Online Application 2020, Tshwane University of Technology Application Form 2020 available below.
TUT Online Application 2020 has been published online. The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) application form 2020 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. Tshwane University of Technology Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT Application details like online registration 2020, application form 2020, application dates, requirements, TUT application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.tut.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- 1 TUT Application 2020 Details:
- 2 How to Apply for TUT Online Application Form
- 3 TUT Residence / Accommodation
- 4 TUT Application Fees
- 5 Submitting Results & Documents for TUT Application 2020
- 6 TUT Admission Requirements
- 7 Admission Resources
- 8 Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- 9 Contact Tshwane University of Technology (TUT):
TUT Application 2020 Details:
The Tshwane University of Technology, known colloquially as TUT, is the largest university system in South Africa by enrollment. It attracts a third of all higher education students in South Africa.
|Institution Name||Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)|
|Year||2020/2021 academic year|
How to Apply for TUT Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to TUT:
- Make sure you have an active email address. Click here to create if you ain’t get one.
- Be sure to calculate your APS before applying.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
How to Apply Online for TUT Admission
The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT application form online portal for various programmes is below. Click on the button below to access the online application form 2020. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reloading the page. If the problem persists, please email [email protected]
How to Apply for TUT Application Form – Offline
The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT also accepts Hardcopy / Offline application form. Below you will find important instructions and link to download the TUT Application Form for various programmes.
- Make sure you attach all required documents to your application form.
- Do not post cash with your application in the mail. Use postal orders or cheques with registered mail.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
- Please check the additional information on hardcopy applications for more details on applying to distance campuses.
- post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
- or hand deliver to:
Central Admissions Office
Download Application Forms:
TUT Residence / Accommodation
- If you need TUT Student Accommodation, take note of the following:
- You may only apply for residence at TUT once you have successfully submitted an application (either online or hardcopy) to study at TUT.
TUT Application Fees
The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT Application Fees 2020.
- The TUT Application Fees is available on the application portal.
Submitting Results & Documents for TUT Application 2020
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of TUT as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach TUT at the earliest possible date.
TUT Admission Requirements
TUT general admission requirements
- Your admission to TUT is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some TUT qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2020 academic year.
|Application Dates||APS Scores|
|Open Dates||NECO Result|
|Universities Prospectus 2020||Past Papers|
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact Tshwane University of Technology (TUT):
You can contact TUT’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 086 110 2421
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) by visiting the official website www.tut.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the TUT Application 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: