The University of Cape Town, UCT Application 2020 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.uct.ac.za application 2020, UCT Registration 2020, University of Cape Town Online Application 2020, University of Cape Town Application Form 2020 available below.
UCT Online Application 2020 has been published online. The University of Cape Town (UCT) application form 2020 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. University of Cape Town Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The University of Cape Town, UCT Application details like online registration 2020, application form 2020, application dates, requirements, UCT application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.uct.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- 1 UCT Application 2020 Details:
- 2 How to Apply for UCT Online Application Form
- 3 UCT Residence / Accommodation
- 4 UCT Application Fees
- 5 Submitting Results & Documents for UCT Application 2020
- 6 UCT Admission Requirements
- 7 Admission Resources
- 8 Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- 9 UCT Pages
- 10 Contact University of Cape Town (UCT):
UCT Application 2020 Details:
The University of Cape Town, known colloquially as UCT, is the largest university system in South Africa by enrollment. It attracts a third of all higher education students in South Africa.
|Institution Name||University of Cape Town (UCT)|
|Year||2020/2021 academic year|
How to Apply for UCT Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to UCT:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
How to Apply Online for UCT Admission
The University of Cape Town, UCT application form online portal for various programmes is below. Click on the link below to access the online application form.
How to Apply for UCT Application Form – Offline
The University of Cape Town, UCT also accepts Hardcopy / Offline application form. Below you will find important instructions and link to download the UTC Application Form for various programmes.
- Postgraduate applicants cannot apply using a hardcopy form.
- There is a separate hardcopy application form for Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Fine Art applicants.
- Make sure you attach all required documents to your application form.
- You can use the 2020 Directions for Undergraduate Applicants booklet as a guide when completing your application form.
- Need accommodation? Be sure to mark this on your application form.
- Take note of the different addresses to send your application form to, if you are an Architecture, Fine Art or Health Sciences applicant.
In general, you can either submit your completed application form in person or to the following address:
The Admissions Office
University of Cape Town
c/o Bremner Building Lower Campus
Download Application Forms:
|Download UCT Undergraduate Application Form|
|Download UCT Bachelor of Arts Application Form|
|Download UCT Bachelor of Architectural Studies Application Form|
UCT Residence / Accommodation
- If you need UCT Student Accommodation, you will be able to indicate on your application form.
- Please note that applying for student housing is part of your application process.
- Student housing places are limited so UCT has a criterion for allocating these places.
UCT Application Fees
The University of Cape Town, UCT Application Fees 2020.
- All applicants from SA and the SADC region will need to pay an application fee of R100.
- Applicants from outside the SADC region are required to pay an application fee of R300.
Submitting Results & Documents for UCT Application 2020
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of UCT as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach UCT at the earliest possible date.
UCT Admission Requirements
UCT general admission requirements
- Your admission to UCT is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some UCT qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2020 academic year.
|Application Dates||APS Scores|
|Open Dates||NECO Result|
|Universities Prospectus 2020||Past Papers|
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
- University of Cape Town Application 2020
- University of Cape Town Prospectus 2020
- University of Cape Town Application Dates 2020
- University of Cape Town Fees 2020
- University of Cape Town Application Status 2020
- University of Cape Town Courses 2020
- University of Cape Town Student Portal
Contact University of Cape Town (UCT):
You can contact UCT’s Admissions Department using the following details:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 021 650 2128
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Cape Town (UCT) by visiting the official website www.uct.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UCT Application 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: