The University of Fort Hare, UFH Application 2021 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.ufh.ac.za application 2021 , UFH Registration 2021 , University of Fort Hare Online Application 2021 , University of Fort Hare Application Form 2021 available below.
UFH Online Application 2021 has been published online. The University of Fort Hare (UFH) application form 2021 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. University of Fort Hare Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The University of Fort Hare, UFH Application details like online registration 2021 , application form 2021 , application dates, requirements, UFH application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.ufh.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- 1 UFH Application 2021 Details:
- 1.1 UFH Online Application Form
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for UFH Admission
- 1.3 How to Apply for UFH Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
- 1.4 UFH Application Status 2021
- 1.5 UFH Accommodation
- 1.6 UFH Application Fees
- 1.7 Submitting Results & Documents for UFH Application 2021
- 1.8 UFH Admission Requirements
- 1.9 Admission Resources
- 1.10 Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- 1.11 Contact University of Fort Hare (UFH):
UFH Application 2021 Details:
|Institution Name||University of Fort Hare (UFH)|
|Year||2021 /2021 academic year|
UFH Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to UFH:
- Make sure you have an active email address. Click here to create if you ain’t get one.
- Be sure to calculate your APS before applying.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- All applicants will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R80.
- You’ll need to upload your deposit slip together with the other required documents.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
How to Apply Online for UFH Admission
The University of Fort Hare, UFH online application form portal for various programmes is below. Click on the button below to access the online application form 2021 .
How to Apply for UFH Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- There are two separate forms for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- The application fee for hardcopy applicants is R120.
- For postgraduates, late applications will be accepted until 31 December and an application fee of R250 will be charged.
- A certified copy of your requirements will need to be attached to your application. This includes your deposit slip.
- You can send your completed application form to one of the following addresses:
University of Fort Hare
Private Bag X1314
EAST LONDON CAMPUS
The Registrar University of Fort Hare
Private Bag X9083
Download Hardcopy Application Forms:
UFH Application Status 2021
NOTE: You can apply for student accommodation when you submit your application form which will require an application fee of R120. Once accepted into student accommodation, you will need to pay a deposit of R1000 before 31 December.
The residence application fee is R120 for all applicants.
UFH Application Fees
The University of Fort Hare, UFH Application Fees 2021 .
- All applicants from SA and the SADC region will need to pay an application fee of R100.
- Applicants from outside the SADC region are required to pay an application fee of R300.
- Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Submitting Results & Documents for UFH Application 2021
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of UFH as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach UFH at the earliest possible date.
UFH Admission Requirements
UFH general admission requirements
- Your admission to UFH is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some UFH qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2021 academic year.
|Application Dates||APS Scores|
|Open Dates||NECO Result|
|Universities Prospectus 2020||Past Papers|
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact University of Fort Hare (UFH):
You can contact UFH’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Alice Campus:
Tel: 040 602 2011
- Bhisho Campus:
Tel: 040 608 3407
- East London:
Tel: 043 704 7000
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Fort Hare (UFH) by visiting the official website www.ufh.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UFH Application 2021 . Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: