The University of Johannesburg, UJ Application 2020 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.uj.ac.za application 2020, UJ Registration 2020, University of Johannesburg Online Application 2020, University of Johannesburg Application Form 2020 available below.
UJ Online Application 2020 has been published online. The University of Johannesburg (UJ) application form 2020 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. University of Johannesburg Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Application details like online registration 2020, application form 2020, application dates, requirements, UJ application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.uj.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- 1 UJ Application 2020 Details:
- 1.1 UJ Online Application Form
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for UJ Admission
- 1.3 How to Apply for UJ Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
- 1.4 UJ Application Status 2020
- 1.5 UJ Accommodation
- 1.6 UJ Application Fees
- 1.7 Submitting Results & Documents for UJ Application 2020
- 1.8 UJ Admission Requirements
- 1.9 Admission Resources
- 1.10 Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- 1.11 Contact University of Johannesburg (UJ):
UJ Application 2020 Details:
|Institution Name||University of Johannesburg (UJ)|
|Year||2020/2021 academic year|
UJ Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to UJ:
- Make sure you have an active email address. Click here to create if you ain’t get one.
- Be sure to calculate your APS before applying.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- Getting a UJ student number does not mean you have been accepted.
- You’ll need to upload your deposit slip together with the other required documents.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
How to Apply Online for UJ Admission
The University of Johannesburg, UJ online application form portal for various programmes is below. Click on the button below to access the online application form 2020. If you have any queries during the online application process, you can email [email protected] or contact the Call Centre on 011 559 4555.
|Undergraduate Degrees & Diplomas|
|Postgraduate Degrees & Diplomas / Certificate & B-Tech / Advanced Diploma|
|Continuing Education Programmes (CEP) / Short Learning Programs (SLP) / Short Courses|
|Recognition of Prior Learning|
How to Apply for UJ Hardcopy Application Form – Offline
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- The “old fashioned” way usually takes longer, so you’ll have to be patient.
- A certified copy of your requirements will need to be attached to your application. This includes your deposit slip.
- You can send your completed application form to the following addresses:
You can apply by filling in the hardcopy application form and post your completed application to:
STUDENT ENROLMENT CENTRE
PO Box 524
Download Hardcopy Application Forms:
UJ Application Status 2020
Note: You may only apply for on-campus accommodation once you have completed an application (either online or hardcopy) to study at UJ.
UJ Application Fees
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Application Fees 2020.
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of R200 if they are applying with a paper-based application form.
- Applicants applying online do not need to pay an application fee.
- Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
- Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Submitting Results & Documents for UJ Application 2020
School learners must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do such may result in delays within the student’s application process. You might find that you applied early in Grade 12 and thus only sent in your final Grade 11 results. If this is true, as the year progresses and you receive more results keep sending them through to UJ, that way they will have all your results by the time finals come around.
If you are a transferring student, you are required to submit all your up to date transcripts and academic records to the application department of UJ as soon as possible. A final transcript of your current studies will also need to reach UJ at the earliest possible date.
UJ Admission Requirements
UJ general admission requirements
- Your admission to UJ is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly.
- Some UJ qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2020 academic year.
|Application Dates||APS Scores|
|Open Dates||NECO Result|
|Universities Prospectus 2020||Past Papers|
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Contact University of Johannesburg (UJ):
You can contact UJ’s Admissions Department using the following details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: +27 (0) 11 559 4555
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Johannesburg (UJ) by visiting the official website www.uj.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UJ Application 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: