UNESCO ENERGY Fellowship Programme 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Fellowship application closing date. The 2020 UNESCO ENERGY Fellowship Application details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
UNESCO is offering fellowship programme in the area of sustainable and renewable energy sources.
UNESCO ENERGY Fellowship
The principles and conditions listed on this page refer to those generally applied to fellowships, study and travel grants administered by the Fellowships Section of UNESCO.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Holder of at least a BSc degree or BA in Economics;
- Proficient in English language;
- Not more than 35 years of age;
HOW TO APPLY
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, April 3, 2020
(a) All applications should be endorsed by the National Commission for UNESCO and must be duly completed in English or French with the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
• The prescribed UNESCO fellowship application form;
• Six photographs;
• Certified photocopies of Diplomas;
• Certificate of English Language proficiency;
• Subsequently, for those who have been selected, the UNESCO medical examination form duly completed by a recognized physician (not more than four months before the actual date of studies). The prescribed form of which will be sent along with the letter of award. Expenses incurred in the constitution of the medical dossiers will not be reimbursed.
(b) Files which are incomplete or received after the deadline for the submission of applications and candidatures, and do not fulfil the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
(c) Each invited Member State is requested to nominate not more than two (2) candidates.
Share this post with your Friends: