The University of South Africa, UNISA Application 2020 Admission Registration Form has been released. www.unisa.ac.za application 2020, UNISA Registration 2020, University of South Africa Online Application 2020, University of South Africa Application Form 2020 available below.
UNISA Online Application 2020 has been published online. The University of South Africa (UNISA) application form 2020 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. University of South Africa Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The University of South Africa, UNISA Application details like online registration 2020, application form 2020, application dates, requirements, UNISA application fees and other details has been published below on admalic.co.za as obtained from www.unisa.ac.za.
Table of Contents
- 1 UNISA Application 2020 Details:
- 2 How to Apply for UNISA Online Application Form
- 3 UNISA Application Fees
- 4 Submitting Results & Documents for UNISA Application 2020
- 5 UNISA Admission Requirements
- 6 Admission Resources
- 7 Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- 8 UNISA Pages
- 9 Contact University of South Africa (UNISA):
UNISA Application 2020 Details:
The University of South Africa, known colloquially as Unisa, is the largest university system in South Africa by enrollment. It attracts a third of all higher education students in South Africa.
|Institution Name||University of South Africa (UNISA)|
|Academic Year||2019/2020 academic year|
How to Apply for UNISA Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to Unisa:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you have received your student number from Unisa, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
How to Apply Online
The University of South Africa, UNISA application form online portal for various programmes are listed below. Click on the link representing your level of study to access the online application.
- Undergraduate Unisa Online Application – http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Undergraduate-qualifications
- Honours Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Unisa Online Application – http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Honours-degrees-&-postgraduate-diplomas
- Masters and Doctoral Unisa Online Application – http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Master%27s-&-doctoral-degrees
- Short Learning Programme Unisa Online Application – http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Short-Learning-Programmes
UNISA Application Fees
The University of South Africa, UNISA Application Fees 2020.
- Applicants will need to pay R105 for online applications.
- Applicants applying via UNISA for a TVET College can use a hardcopy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Submitting Results & Documents for UNISA Application 2020
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
UNISA Admission Requirements
UNISA general admission requirements
- Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at Unisa.
- Some Unisa qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2019 academic year.
|Application Dates||APS Scores|
|Open Dates||NECO Result|
|Universities Prospectus 2020||Past Papers|
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
- University of South Africa Application 2020
- University of South Africa Prospectus 2020
- University of South Africa Application Dates 2020
- University of South Africa Fees 2020
- University of South Africa Application Status 2020
- University of South Africa Courses 2020
- University of South Africa Student Portal
Contact University of South Africa (UNISA):
You can contact Unisa’s Admissions Department using the following details:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 012 441 5888
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of South Africa (UNISA) by visiting the official website www.unisa.ac.za.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNISA Application 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: