Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the Volvo Group Real Estate Department at Volvo Trucks Head Office.
Real Estate Graduate Opportunity At Volvo
The successful candidate will have exposure to:
- Accurately and timeously update the data JLL system.
- Support in managing building maintenance projects, both LTM and STM.
- Support in selection of and negotiations with suppliers, in close cooperation with IPS (when they are present in the market).
- Manage appointed suppliers and evaluate performance in conjunction with IPS.
- Support Property Project Manager to deliver property projects.
- Participate in negotiating lease agreements for new site acquisitions; site rent reviews; and renewals.
- Maintain records, reports and files according to local legal & business needs and RE internal demands. Populate internal data capture systems, as applicable.
- Keep track of and comply with relevant authority demands and property legislation.
- Manage the work in accordance with the Volvo Group processes.
- Engage with and input into Health & Safety activities at sites, as required.
- Compile information for RE property masterplan and to maintain the plan.
- Support in conducting property assessments in line with agreed frequencies.
- Responsible for the ordering process in the purchasing system regarding daily operations and specific projects.
- In dialogue with the purchasing department (IPS) -when they are present in the market- secure that the purchasing process is followed to avoid incorrect costs/invoices, etc.
- Handle the correct processing of invoices to ensure accurate posting to accounts.
- Update project management systems (e.g. VGRE Project) to ensure accurate cost posting & payment plans per project, with support of Property Project Manager if applicable. Update according to requested frequencies and deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum degree in the Construction or Quantity Survey or Property Management and Development, an honours degree will be added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 29 July, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: