Western Cape Government Vacancies 2020 application has started. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online before the Vacancies application closing date. The 2020 Western Cape Government Vacancies Application details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
The Western Cape Government aims is to employ a suitably qualified and competent individual to manage and co-ordinate the processes in the various departments. Positions vary from PORTER, MESSENGER, CLEANER, STERILISATION OPERATOR and so much more…
Western Cape Government Vacancies
- Minimum requirements: Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Experience: Appropriate experience in the health sector porter services.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Willingness to work shifts including nightshift, weekends and on public holidays.
- Must be of sober habits, physically fit to lift patients and heavy equipment.
- Physically able to be on one’s feet for long periods.
- Must be prepared to handle bodies (corpses).
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of the safe infection prevention methods.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, unsupervised and in a team context.
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Experience: Experience as a messenger in a hospital environment.
- Inherent requirement of the job: Physically able to move freely between various areas of the hospital.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Good interpersonal relationship.
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels. Ability to handle information as confidential and function independently.
- Ability to perform duties accurately and with precision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the handling of mail.
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy. ABET (be able to read and write).
- Experience: Appropriate cleaning experience in a Health facility and Hospital environment.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Good communication skills (read, speak and write) in at least two of the three languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, independently and unsupervised, to accept accountability and responsibility.
- Able to handle conflict and the ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum requirement: General Education and Training Certificate (GETC)/Grade 9 (Std 7).
- Experience: Experience and appropriate knowledge of CSSD. Inherent requirements of the job: Willingness to work shifts (day and night), as well as public holidays. Willingness to work overtime when needed. Competencies (knowledge/skills): Knowledge of the sterilisation process. Good interpersonal and numerical skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently. Effective cleaning and packing abilities of heavy equipment.
- Good communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
How To Apply:
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, February 14, 2020
Note: A few applications are submitted online.
You need to have an account in order to sign in and apply – REGISTER HERE
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes. These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department. The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
Share this post with your Friends: