Table of Contents
- 0.1 WITS UNIVERSITY REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- 0.2 Returning undergraduate students who have passed (PCD)
- 0.2.0.1 Online registration date from 3 January 2017
- 0.2.0.2 Wits Plus students
- 0.2.0.3 Online registration date: 4 January 2017
- 0.2.0.4 Online registration opens: 17 December 2016
- 0.2.0.5 Online registration date: continues until 20 January 2017
- 0.2.0.6 On-site registration: 1 – 3 February 2017
- 0.2.0.7 Wits Plus students
- 0.2.0.8 Online registration opens: 5 January 2017
- 0.3 Returning UG students who need to follow a special curriculum
- 1 Additional information
University of the Witwatersrand, Wits registration procedures for returning students of the institution for the 2017 academic session.
WITS UNIVERSITY REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
Welcome back to Wits for the 2017 academic year.
1. BEFORE you register
Refer to information about fees here.
Refer to the faculty information below to find your registration date. Returning students who require curriculum counselling may be required to register on campus.
3. Log In Information
Please note that to login to the self-service portal, access https://self-service.wits.ac.za using the following details:
Student ID = Person Number
Password = date of birth in YYMMDD format.
Returning undergraduate students who have passed (PCD)
Returning UG students who need to follow a special curriculum
If you have any other queries, call the Student Call Centre at 011 717 1888 or email http://www.wits.ac.za/askwits