The Working on Fire, WOF Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. wofire.co.za Vacancies, Jobs, Career Portal, Recruitment, Internship, Application Form, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Working on Fire|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||12th August 2020.|
Working on Fire Vacancies 2020 notification has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the job application deadline. 2020 WOF Vacancies details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.za as obtained from the official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Vacancies & Details
The Working on Fire (WOF) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for appointment to fill the following existing vacancies:
- HOD – Human Capital
WOF Vacancies Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Degree or equivalent in HR/IR/LLB or related field is a must
- Minimum of 10 years in HR Management role of which 6 should be within an Operational environment.
- Good training and presentation skills.
- Subject matter knowledge and expertise (EE, Transformation, B-BBEE, Diversity)
- Must have 5 years’ practical experience in Union/labour management experience
- Track record of successful Human Resources delivery in a matrix environment
- 3-7 years’ experience in payroll systems and administration is essential
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle is a must
- Ability to travel nationally in line with demands of the role
How to Apply for WOF Vacancies
How to Apply for Working on Fire Vacancies 2020 Application Form.
Submit CV together with a motivational letter to: [email protected]. Clearly indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Application Deadline: 12th August 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Working on Fire Vacancies 2020 updates and each position published includes its requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Working on Fire Vacancies requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Working on Fire Vacancies 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Admalic is the one-stop place for Working on Fire Vacancies notification across various sectors and industries within South Africa. Admalic ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Working on Fire Vacancies 2020 openings across South Africa.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Public Protector South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020 @ 16:30.|
|South African Post Office Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||11th August 2020.|
|Legal Aid South Africa (LASA) Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||17th August 2020.|
|Office of the Chief Justice Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||7th August 2020.|
|Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||20th August 2020.|
|Working on Fire Vacancies 2019||August 5, 2020||12th August 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: