Are you a graduate who wants to gain valuable workplace experience in climate action and policy, network in professional communities of practice and participate in meaningful work for climate policy, action and accountability? If you are a graduate with an interest in climate action and policy and a related qualification, we invite you to apply for the Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) Internship Programme.
Table of Contents
Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) Internship At WWF
The Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) is a partnership between WWF South Africa, Institute for Economic Justice and South African Climate Action Network, co-funded by the European Union.
The project will hire three (3) interns through a year-long graduate internship placement, from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
The interns will be placed in each partner organisation.
- Postgraduate qualification.
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all.
- A commitment to career development in the environment and climate action context.
- A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
- Exceptional leadership potential.
To support inclusivity and diversity, Black South African graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application form and motivate for your preferred organisational placement.
- Upload or attach the following documentation, in a single merged PDF file, to support your application:
o Certified copy of your ID or passport.
o Certified copies of your academic transcripts only.
o An abridged CV of no more than two pages.
- Do not submit any additional documentation with your application, other than those specified.
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, 30 November, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: